Skip to main content

50 SHADES OF LIFE

50 SHADES OF LIFE  

It’s okay to express your mind whenever you feel like it.

Others behaviour do not determine who you are.

You can ask for your rights and still be a good person.

If you choose to say no, that doesn’t make you a bad person.

You can be in love with someone but still be better off without them.

Maybe you want to help your loved ones but it’s not necessary to do so all the time.

It’s okay to wish for something somebody else has or can offer. 

Just because you have not achieved/reached your goals doesn’t mean that your actions weren’t efficient. 

Others opinions are not more valid than yours.

If you say no to somebody who needed help doesn’t mean you needed to say yes.

It’s okay to ignore certain people 

It’s okay to choose not speak to certain people.

You are a good friend even if you don’t call them that often.

You are a good child even though you don’t tell your parents how much you love them.

It’s okay for others not to understand you. 


Random writes by Miss Carol


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEAR WOMAN OF MY TIME

Dear woman of my time You were born at the perfect time But You grew up in confusing times Let me break it down for you... Social media came up Make up industry came up Cosmetic surgery came up Love and marriage lost its meaning Music mostly lost its meaning.. now its just gang gang and violent isshh! But woman of my time.. you are the most WOKE and empowered You understand the previous and present generations You are not worried about make up and the hype behind it You love your hair natural You know when to be sexy without being "extra" Social media fuckery doesn't affect you.. you understand its mostly not real life You are open minded yet still reserved Your parents come to you for advice You understand what mental health is You believe in therapy You understand why the society is different You fill the gap that is missing in other generations Dear woman of my time you are living like you are supposed to. Keep doing what you are doing! Letters

STILL I STAND

"I was sexually assaulted!" How do i even say it to my parents and mates? How do i start the conversation? Yes i was drunk.. Will they understand? I only had one glass of vodka diluted with sprite Was i drugged? What did the culprit add in my drink? You were my friend, of course you can stay over We were both drunk anyway.. but you were conscious I trusted you to get me home safe Do you even realize what you did? To be honest, i myself just recently discovered that it was assault (years later) Why did i let it happen? Was it my fault? I carry the hurt, shame and a secret that is soo hard to tell I forgave you and still kept you as a friend Our society is not open to such conversations, so how do i hold a grudge when YOU don't know any better? Dear African girl, i am sorry you have to endure and carry some burdens alone. How soon will this conversations begin? Will the generation of my time atleast educate their children? Unanswered questions series by

LOVE OF MY LIFE. THE DRAMA!!! how do i forget the unforgettable?

How do i forget the unforgettable? It has been a while, should i be okay? Stop! Stop! I have screamed to my heart and mind. I promise i have tried.. i really have but... How do i let go of the synchronization of our hearts? The deep dance of our souls, A love so deep it could not be defined, "why is it so hard for you? "Why can't you just move on?" They ask. How do i make them understand when i myself can't? How do i make my heart heal and move on from the death of what we had? Why should i now say that it was what was? How do i speak of us as a past? The perfection of our love is gone, Torn away by life and distance, Do you still think of me? Us? Will we ever get it back? Do you still think of me at the exact time i think of you? Do you remember every moment we shared? I'm i still important to you? Does your heart now belong to someone else? My mind is racing and my heart is breaking. How do i make it all go away?  how do i not cry? I